- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Receives and verifies reports, story tips / leads coming from the Desk, Reporters, competition, social media or the concerned public
- Monitors internal content and writes an Advisory; and monitors competition, online news sources, and social media and informs the Desk of content exclusive to competition
- During breaking news events, collects basic details and other information from news sources by phone, social media or any other means and post the same in the Advisory Folder
- Maintains, organizes, and updates the Desk's contact list or directory of resource persons and subject matter experts as reference or resource for stories
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Skills or knowledge in news and use of computers and broadcast equipment.
- Proactive in researching news-worthy materials from various sources
- Open to program-based employment.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.