Digital Ad Campaign Specialist
- Quezon City, Philippines, Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
The Digital Campaign Specialist is responsible for the implementation and monitoring of ABS-CBN clients’ online ad campaigns on ABS-CBN online properties (web, mobile, apps). The tech savvy individual will also provide support to correct and identify problems throughout the lifetime of the campaigns.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Implement online ad campaigns through an ad server
- Monitor live campaigns and resolve any issues regarding delivery, campaign tracking and/or reporting in a timely fashion
- Ensure all digital campaigns are launched on time and served correctly
- Prepare end reports and certificate of completions of the campaigns
- Coordinate online advertising concerns to Sales & Marketing
- Identify problems such as under serving campaigns, and overbooking of campaigns.
- Determine which campaigns should be prioritized when an ad unit is overbooked. Status of underserved campaign should be communicated to the AE assigned.
- In terms of implementation, he/she can refuse to implement an ad campaign if there are no proper documents submitted to Digital Ad Operations Team. Every request has to have proper documentation (i.e. Online Ad Preference Form, TO/JO, Sales Order Number issued by Traffic).
- Frequently (everyday) interacts with Sales Account Executives to negotiate, and follow up the status of campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in relevant work experience.
- Experience with digital advertising operations is a plus
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
- Demonstrated excellence in time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to collaborate well within a team environment as well as work independently
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.