Community Manager (News and Current Affairs)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Expected to know what is happening on the ground and identify the needs of the people in locales under his/her AOR.
- Ensures that online communities do not miss any relevant information and alerts them to incidents and events that may affect them.
- Keeps a close watch on message boards to respond to queries and complaints
- Works with the content team in crafting seasonal and scheduled messages and bulletins
- Believes in cultivating and nurturing relationships in online communities (Relationship Management)
- With experience working for a digital publisher
- 2-3 years of experience as a content creator
- Able to discern community issues and concerns and how to address them
- Is diligent in resolving user issues, savvy in social media platforms
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.