Administrative & Facilities Specialist
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Office Administrative & Facilities Specialist will mainly support ABS-CBN SSC's proposed initiatives and projects that will focus on the improvement of office facilities and other related administrative tasks. He or she must resolve and/or escalate issues to the project lead in a timely fashion.
The Office Administrative & Facilities Specialistis responsible for the following:
- Create and maintain good relationships with internal and external project partners
- Design/Able to understand and support office space planning and workspace set-up
- Drive company programs and initiatives related to facilities admin function and achieve intended results
- Craft and execute work norms related to company initiatives
- Able to voice out employee concern and resolves issues
- Escalates deviations from company policies related to Facilities Management as soon as possible.
- Able to review, propose facility layouts and designs
- Manage to perform physical organizing of office equipment, furniture, and fixtures
- Processing of all company requirements related to facilities movement, lay-out, and set-up (RMS,eforms,SharePoint request)
- Conduct periodic quality check to ensure that the SSC office environment is suitable and conducive for work
- Prepares report and analysis related of all company facilities and safety initiatives depending on the need of the management, project partners, and project core team.
- Accounts all company property and provides reports based on the need of the management.
- Prepares budget or cost allocation reports
- Identifies safety hazards
- Helps in the formulation of Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) guidelines for ABS-CBN SSC.
- Monitor the compliance of ABS-CBN SSC to the DOLE-OSH requirements
- Support the Emergency Response Team of ABS-CBN SSC in implementing initiatives.
- Documents all the necessary reports and consolidate files accordingly
- Introduce or leverage on relevant technological tools
- Assists in the issuance of new office furniture, supplies and office equipment.
- Serve as POC for all Facilities, Safety and Administration requirement of ABS-CBN SSC, including office asset or equipment disposal or turnover.
- Preferably a graduate of a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering/Property Management/ Operational Management or equivalent course.
- At least 1 year of previous work experience in Property/Facilities Management or related field
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications or office 365
- Able to build strategies that can mitigate Facilities and Admin issues and concerns
- Able to handle complaints and issue related to Facilities and Admin function
- Is physically fit to lift and carry office equipment
- Demonstrated excellence in time management skills- able to meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Result oriented and goal Driven
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule.
- Ability to write, analyze and present technical reports (can present to top management).
- Amenable to do occasional field work in San Pedro, Laguna/Fairview/Caloocan for site visits
- Amenable to work on an on-call basis as needed (e.g. emergencies)
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.