Game Artist Lead
- Quezon City, Philippines, Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Sr. Game Artist takes the lead in the development and/or implementation of applications utilizing his technical design and programming expertise following DevOps culture and DPBok principles. He will be responsible on solution-level decisions and analysis of their impact on the overall business goals and outcomes.
Will be working closely with the DCIT Head, Digital Architect, Business Analyst and/or Account/Project Manager to convert business requirements into working systems/applications.
- Plan and implement game functionality
- Transform design specification into functional games
- Communicate with other team members
- Establish effective strategy and development pipeline
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games
- Identify process and application bottlenecks and bugs
- Offer and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Performs other related function as assigned to ensure efficient and effective functioning of work unit
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree/College degree in engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience as Game Artist(2D or 3D)
- Should be flexible to create assets or studies in both 2D and 3D.
- Storytelling and script writing experience is a plus.
- Experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
- Experience performing of a role as a Game Developer or a Game Director is a plus.
- Proven problem solving-skills and ability to successfully adapt to changes that impact the needs of the business.
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Possess the ability to work well under pressure and the ability to seek and synthesize information and communicate in a compelling and succinct form
- Must demonstrate attention to detail in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently to produce quality work to execute and implement projects and deliverables in tight time constraints
- Outstanding interpersonal skills including diplomacy and ability to work with all levels of staff and leadership
- Architectural Design
- Information Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.