Cloud Security Analyst
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Provide Cloud Security support and expertise to the company’s various cloud resources and properties. Take lead in the design, development, implementation, and monitoring of cloud security standards and controls.
- Employ first-hand experience with a wide variety of enterprise computing infrastructure and private and public Cloud computing technologies on either Azure, AWS, or Oracle Cloud
- Engineer and implement cloud security controls, evaluate threats and vulnerabilities, develop automated response capabilities, and communicate the controls to relevant teams.
- The analyst must have the ability to convey complicated technology and security concepts to management and ideally has technical knowledge and/or experience in security, systems administration, security incident response.
- Maintaining a current understanding of the latest security threats, trends and technologies is a crucial component of the position.
- Develop cloud-based security procedures and policies, protecting the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information systems and company data.
- The candidate must have the capability to communicate highly complex technical issues with confidentiality and sensitivity to diverse audiences as appropriate.
- Engineer and develop technical designs and processes and contribute to cloud security strategies and standards
- Develop and implement public cloud incident response uses cases, assess the effectiveness of existing controls.
- Leverage or centralize the available logging systems throughout the different cloud organization accounts, to monitor and alert for any critical event
- Utilize cloud-based APIs when appropriate to write system level tools for securing cloud environments
- Identify and Implement new security technologies and best practices into company cloud system
- Provides guidance and assistance to ensure IT controls are designed to mitigate intended risks and operating effectively, ensuring cloud engineering best practices are followed
- Researches and assesses new threats and security alerts, recommends and implements remedial action
- Maintains an awareness of existing and proposed security standard setting groups, relevant legislation and regulations (e.g. HIPAA, GDPR, ISO27001) and how they will affect company cloud environment
- Keep the Information Security Team informed of security posture by reporting performance metrics
- Bachelor’s degree/College/University graduate on Computer Science, Computer Engineering, ECE or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of experience in information security and/or relevant field, with experience supporting private and public cloud deployments, clear passion for cloud security and cloud technologies
- Expert knowledge of Cloud infrastructure, security architectures, and standards
- Deep technical knowledge of Amazon Web Services in GuardDuty, Lambda, EC2, S3, IAM, VPC, Cloud Watch
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services in API Gateway, Step-function, Rout53, EBS, Elastic Cache, Auto-Scaling, Load Balancer, Cloud Formation, SNS
- Current AWS certification is preferred
- Working knowledge of different security technologies and concepts such as but not limited to VA, PT, SIEM, DLP gateway and endpoints, IPS/IDS, WAF, Cloud Security, IAM, Cyber Incident Response, Digital ForensicS
- Working knowledge of IT Infrastructure such as but not limited to network, systems, applications, etc.
- Programming knowledge (Java, PHP, C++, Phyton, scripting, etc)
- Preference will be given to applicants who has active certifications (CEH, CISSP, CISM, Security+, CCNA security, or equivalent)
- Advantage will be given to applicants that have relevant Cloud Security certifications
- Amazon Web Services
- Network Security
- Incident Management
- Information security
- Cisco Networking (CCNA)
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.