Associate Business Manager (Creative Programs Inc.)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The main responsibility of the Business Manager is to drive the planning and implementation of lifestyle content production and project executions that will help develop the business/brand, grow revenues or create new revenue streams.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures sustainability and optimization of the ecosystem's business agenda relative to brands and platforms served.
- Works with the Metro Group Head and the content teams on to develop strategic directions for the brand's content across all platforms (print, on ground, digital, on air).
- Initiates and leads brand-wide planning efforts and analyzes performance of the brand's content, circulation, rating, advertising revenue, public perception and marketing vis-a-vis set business objectives. Provides the latest surveys, appraisals, or assessments on the interests, trends and concerns of targeted readers/audience and advertisers.
- Collaborates with Editorial, Marketing, Events, Circulation, Finance and Advertising Sales departments to ensure proper direction, quality, content, reputation, and profitability of the brand and its platforms consistent with the brand's promise.
- Assists and supports the Sales team in generating revenue from advertising, including attending sales calls, developing sales materials and interfacing directly with clients when necessary.
- Graduate of Business Management, Marketing, or any business-related course.
- With at least 3 years relevant experience in brand management and business development
- With exceptional project management, presentation and client management skills, verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and analytical skills, able to relate well with people from all levels, flexible, thrives under pressure, digital savvy.
- Brand Management
- Competitor Analysis
- Business Development
- Market Research
- Business Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.