Production Services Specialist (Creative Programs Inc.)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Production Services Specialist is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the Production Services team. He/She works with the producers and multimedia creators to ensure smooth flow of productions shoots and timely delivery of branded content.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates shoot schedules and ensures all logistical requirements for the shoots are in place. Assists in shoots and other errands related to the production.
- Coordinates output (video, articles, layouts) submissions for the assigned projects; monitors deadline and workflow for assigned projects.
- Handles administrative tasks to ensure smooth office operations, such as managing files and records, preparation of contracts and requests for payment, filling of office forms and documents, keeping track of payments.
- Maintains a network of contracts, suppliers and vendors that the team can tap for their projects and executions.
- Education - Graduate of Mass Communication, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or other relevant field or equivalent education and experience.
- Must have exceptional attention to detail; project management skills, with ability to organize and execute multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Organizing and Planning
- Project Management
- Mass Communication
- Broadcast Communication
- Communication [Journalism] and Minor in Broadcasting
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.