Account Executive (Creative Programs Inc.)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The main responsibility of the Account Executive is to promote printing services to clients to negotiate contracts with the aim of maximizing sales profits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures achievement of sales targets; negotiates and finalizes project cost and contract with clients based on clients' printing requirements and budget.
- Ensures competitiveness of rates vis-a-vis business community.
- Prepares regular P&L per project. Helps monitor revenues of Contract Publishing.
- Manages pitches and live projects and coordinate all aspects of the process with the client.
- Helps create a strong editorial line-up that attracts the kind of readers that clients would like to reach.
- Manages client concerns and makes sure they are all serviced properly, meeting client expectations.
- Graduate any business-related course: BS Marketing, BS Entrepreneurship, Business Management, etc.
- With exceptional project management, presentation and client management, verbal and written communication skills
- Able to relate well with people from all levels; flexible, and thrives under pressure
- With a substantial and extensive airtime sales experience, background in any of the following: media sales, marketing, advertising.
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing
- Competitor Analysis
- Account Management
- Closing Sales
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.