Events Coordinator (MOR 101.9)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 15,000.00 - 16,000.00 PHP / monthPHP15,000.0016,000.0015,000.00MONTH
- Full time
The Coordinator is responsible in handling and assisting on all logistics requirements processing, coordination, communication and documentation related to Manila FM Radio events.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all requirements and corresponding permits are coordinated and complied with prior to events execution (e.g., DTI, BFAD, Barangay permit, Mayor's permit).
- Ensures that all logistical and administrative requirements of events are covered.
- Scouting of venues and ocular meetings
- Event set-up and registration procedures
- Manpower (e.g. marshals, drivers) and technical requests (e.g. equipment)
- Provides assistance in the marketing promo and campaign of events.
- Provides support in the proper handling of program execution and event documentation for archiving purposes.
- Ensures timely completion of post-event deliverables
- Processing of payment of event groups, talents and suppliers, liquidation reports
- Performs other tasks from time to time
- Bachelor's degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or other relevant field or equivalent education and experience.
- 1-year previous work related experience preferred.
- Excellent writing skills and editorial judgment, with proven ability to develop and create high-quality digital media.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered environment.
- Ability to work in a multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work.
- Ability to adapt to a flexible schedule
Perks and Benefits
- Gym Membership
- Events Management
- Broadcast Communication
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.