Writer | ANCX.PH
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
The Writer will be pitching ideas/stories per week and develop new concepts for the brand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Takes part in brainstorming and content lineup meetings; pitches ideas and collaborate with writers and website photographer in the development and execution of projects (editorial, photo shoots, and special coverages) exclusive for the website.
- Pitches at least ten (10) stories a week - two (2) or three (3) of which to be assigned by the Talent to contributors.
- Develops and initiates new concepts and ideals with the editorial team with regards to creative execution and promotion of content/brand.
- Creates no less than eight (8) new stories/articles a month.
Major Internal and External Contacts:
- Internal - Editorial Team, Sales Team, Marketing and Events Team, Digital Media Division, Research, Finance, IT, and other support departments
- External - clients, brands and suppliers for partnership and collaborations
- Office environment
- Field-based when doing shoots outside ABS-CBN
- Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication, Journalism, Advertising, Marketing or other relevant field or equivalent education and experience.
- 1 year previous work related experience required. 2 years of previous work related experience preferred.
- Excellent writing skills and editorial judgement with background in producing and handling a range of content.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team fostered and multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work; adapt to flexible schedule
- Content Writing
- Copy Editing
- Feature Writing
- Mass Communication
- Mass Communication [Broadcast-Journalism]
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Writing and Content
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.