- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Consolidation Specialist is in-charge of all financial reporting requirements of assigned entities (i.e., consolidated financial statements, financial report for board deck, statutory reports).
- Prepare and analyze all financial reporting requirements of assigned entities (i.e., consolidated financial statements, financial report for board deck, statutory reports).
- Assist the Service Delivery Manager (SDM) in facilitating the monthly discussion of the finance reporting board decks presented to the Controller’s Team.
- Work closely with client, Finance and Operations team to ensure completeness and integrity of financial information.
- Technical point-person (SME) within the Financial Reporting Team for policies and procedures application within the scope of Financial Consolidation. Assist the SDM in drafting Technical/Process memos or guidelines.
- Provide assistance to other team members and management team when required.
- Participate in inter-department cross training and deployment to ensure continuity of service.
- Work within existing procedures and processes ensuring clear and concise documentation is created and maintained as such procedures and processes evolve over time.
- A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks, however the specialist should also be able to generate new and innovative solutions to complex problems, and proposes improvements to processes.
- Participate and assist SDM in the overall attainment of Financial Reporting Team SLA's, KPIs/Operational Performance.
- Ensure strong control environment by upholding compliance standards, internal controls and best practices
- To escalate service issues internally and with external providers to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Deliver a high level of Customer Service through a positive customer focused attitude.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- SAP experience is required
- Advanced MS Excel skills (pivot tables, V-look ups, macros
- Ability to keep oneself abreast with generally accepted accounting procedures
- Ability to liaise effectively with stakeholders, particularly Finance Officers and auditors
- Good analytical skills
- Very good communication & organization skills
- Detail oriented coupled with the ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work under pressure and with time constraints
- Customer focused and team oriented
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.