Officer, University Relations and Digital Recruitment
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
University Relations and Partnerships
- Initiates, builds and maintains strong relationships with University/College counterparts, school organizations, etc.
- Spearheads strategic initiatives with partner institutions in support of recruitment requirements (for employment and internship), branding, and marketing.
- Project manages related events such as in-house career days, University company visits, etc. ,
- Serves as point of contact for university recruitment-related concerns - briefs and collaborates with other divisions regarding related projects/initiatives.
- Supervises and works directly with assigned recruiter POC for internship requirements (College and Senior High School).
- Monitors contracts and agreements with partner institutions from drafting to execution
- Creates relevant presentations / marketing collaterals (flyers/tarpaulins/etc.) and publicity materials.
Digital Recruitment and Social Media Management
- Generates, edits, publishes and shares content/publicity materials (original text, images, or video) on the recruitment social media assets (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter); moderate all user-generated content.
- Writes and publishes related content on the company’s careers website to keep it updated with the latest events/activities/announcements.
- Collaborates with other departments regarding the creation/cascading digital recruitment initiatives.
- Keeps abreast with the latest digital recruitment trends.
- Generates related reports.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Advertising/Media, Human Resource
- Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): digital, social media, recruitment marketing, partnership building, project management
- Working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Must be willing to work in ABS-CBN Quezon City
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.