Asset & Inventory Accounting Specialist (For Pooling)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Asset & Inventory Accounting Specialist is part of a team who plan, coordinate, and implement for the accurate accounting, reporting, controlling and safeguarding of fixed assets.
- Accountable for equipment documentation and tracking, process control, and master data integrity.
- Supports the Service Delivery Manager in developing an efficient and effective fixed asset count.
- Captures and analyzes the asset count reconciliations and be able to present the outcome as well as to provide insights to clients/stakeholders.
- Provide assistance to other team members and management team when require
- Participate in inter-department cross training and deployment to ensure continuity of servic
- Work within existing procedures and processes ensuring clear and concise documentation is created and maintained as such procedures and processes evolve over time.
- A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks, however the specialist should also be able to generate new and innovative solutions to complex problems, and proposes improvements to processes.
- Participate and assist SDM in the overall attainment of Financial Reporting Team SLA's, KPIs/Operational Performance.
- Ensure strong control environment by upholding compliance standards, internal controls and best practices
- To escalate service issues internally and with external providers to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- At least 1-2 years of relevant work experience in the areas of Fixed Asset or General Accounting or in any Finance process oriented environment (e.g. Shared Service Center)
- Background in managing multiple projects/engagements is a plus.
- Knowledgeable of SAP (or any ERP e.g. Oracle) and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization, including senior leadership / management.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and effectively handle changing requirements and priorities.
- Proven organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Good presentation skills.
- Experience in supporting cross-functional teams. A team player and collaborator, translating prior knowledge and experience into strong and productive relationships.
- Amenable to work on extended hours.
- Amenable to work in Quezon City
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.