Researcher | Matanglawin | News and Current Affairs | For Pooling
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
The Researcher acquires, sorts and communicates information / facts / contents from various sources.
- Establishes and builds a network of reliable sources who may provide the program with exclusive stories.
- Does intensive background research on assigned topics inclusive of But Not limited to the following: related documents, case studies, pertinent video material.
- Provides data, information and video support to Correspondent/Segment Producer/Field Producer in the coverage of stories.
- Attends and actively participates in the weekly brainstorming meetings and submits viable topics/story suggestions for future episodes.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is an advantage for this position. (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply).
- Skills or knowledge in News and use of computers and broadcast equipment is an advantage.
- Must have very good communication skills.
- Must be willing to work long hours / on field work.
- Must be open to program-based employment.
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.