Resource Mobilization Manager (The Knowledge Channel)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director is responsible for the development of external/ internal funding sources to support new and existing programs/ projects of the foundation. Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with foundation vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the donor base.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of foundation sales goals and profitability.
- Creates and conducts proposal presentations & Assists Resource Mobilization Officer or Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Plan, organize, control & directs the activities of the department.
- Manages resource development initiatives to achieve fundraising goals.
- Recommends and implements policies and procedures intended to achieve effective control of the department.
- Prepares reports and correspondences related to the activities of the department.
- Prepares, evaluates & recommend department budget.
- Oversees and facilitates efforts to secure sponsored project funds, including development of proposals, fund raising projects and programs.
- Explores, researches, and identifies appropriate funding sources consistent with foundation mission and goals.
- Provides technical assistance in developing grant and contract proposals compatible with foundation interests.
- Interprets grant / donation guidelines to assure compliance with Donors and other agency regulations.
- Identifies expertise and essential support systems within the company or other external organization to successfully carry out funded projects.
- Establishes and maintains community contacts for future fund-raising opportunities.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Perform related duties from time to time
- EDUCATION: Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Management, or other related fields.
- EXPERIENCE: Ten years of professional work experience level with progressively increasing responsibilities in fundraising or marketing; Understanding of corporate social responsibility an asset.
- SKILLS: Excellent leadership, management and teambuilding skills; Proven skills in information, communication, networking, advocacy and ability to relate to mass media; Good analytical, negotiating, communication and advocacy skills; Computer skills
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Education and Training
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.