Segment Producer (Digital Media Division)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
The Segment Producer produces a segment or segments for a digital program as assigned by the Editor in Chief or his / her representative.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pitches, pursues, and develops the program lineup as required by the program concept, equity, and branding.
- Conceptualize promos, gimmicks, challenges, and games per chat session.
- Creates calendar or schedule of the program.
- Writes the program flow, scripts, and interview questions of the segment.
- Identifies the audio-visual production requirements based on the story’s concept and incorporates it in the script.
- Supervises the coverage of a segment / acts as team leader.
- Directs the cameraman and the host as necessary.
- Allocates program resources efficiently and cost effectively during coverage.
- Directly supervises technical work during pre-coverage, actual coverage, production / video editing and post-production of any given assigned story.
- Attends weekly brainstorming meetings and submits viable topics / story suggestions for future episodes.
Major Internal and / or External Contacts
- Internal – Department Managers and Supervisors, etc.
- External – Vendors, Government Agencies, etc.
- Office environment or fieldwork.
- Ability to lift and / or move 20 pounds with or without accommodation.
- College Graduate of any course.
- Knowledgeable in pre and post-production.
- Fluent in English and Tagalog; able to write scripts and program flow.
- Worked as a Segment Producer in TV Production.
- Excellent skill in content creation for the digital platform.
- Deep understanding of current technology and content threads and an ability to evaluate their relevance for the organization.
- Able to lead the digital vision and champion execution.
- Should have led various digital teams that include content teams.
- Excellent knowledge of digital frameworks relevant to the business objective.
- Amenable for a program based employment
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.