Digital Media Planner and Buyer
- Quezon City, Philippines9/F, Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Media Planner/Byer usually works on several projects/campaigns at the same time, often for a number of different clients. Work activities generally fall into two main areas:
- Working with the internal teams (Sales AEs, Digital Mktg and Client Success and Account Implem team)
- Liaising with the (Sales AEs, Digital Mktg and Client Success and Account Implem team and also Digital Media Svcs of the Integrated Mktg team) to develop effective digital media strategies and campaigns
- Undertake research and and analyze data using specialist industry resources available.
- Identifying target audiences and analyzing their characteristics, behavior and media habits.
- Presenting proposals including cost schedules to internal teams.
- Implement media plans via FB, Google self-serve dashboards
- Facilitating proper reconciliation of the documents in place when implementing campaigns
- Present historical insights pre-sale to assist Account Management
- Maintain full understanding of all of the company’s digital products and constantly provide insight and feedback to Product Management team and platform partners to improve capabilities and offerings.
- Be on the look out for new technologies and strategies for better digital advertising.
- Be up to date on digital ads trends and best practices such as IAB, MRC, etc.
- Comes up with a progress and post-campaign report to be submitted to the relevant cross-functional teams (these are often done on almost daily basis)
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns based on the success metrics agreed with the client and ensure learnings be considered in future campaigns
- Responsible for the overall performance of the digital campaign on FB or Google. Ensuring that client KPIs and/or benchmarks are met/exceeded.
- Assist Marketing Strategy with the creation of case studies to document repeatable success stories.
- Graduate of a 4-year communication, advertising, marketing, math or business course (and other equivalent courses)
- Work experience – minimum of 1-2 years in a media agency, primarily handling digital campaigns
- Comprehensive digital media ins and outs, most especially optimization and insight crafting and mining
- Knowledge on the use of the following dashboards: Facebook Ad Manager Dashboard, Facebook Business Manager Dashboard, Google Marketing Platform – Being Google AdWords Certified is a plus!
- Programmatic-trained specialists a big plus!
- Good character skills
- Excellent client servicing skills and crisis management skills
- Exemplifies servant leadership
- Communications Technology Management
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.