Digital Analytics Officer
- Quezon City, Philippines9/F, ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Provide statistical expertise to support and conduct quantitative analysis and statistical validation of ABS-CBN’s digital assets to aid in marketing these assets better to advertiser’s campaigns along with cross-referencing advertiser’s campaigns on ABS-CBN’s digital assets. The role also requires this person to supplement the data and analytics needs of the digital marketing teams, and also bridges the gap between marketing and the business intelligence team when crafting the data management platform audience data needs. Must be knowledgeable with data and technology trends and provides recommendations and solutions on how these trends will be applied to marketing ABS-CBN’s digital platforms to advertisers.
- Will also help streamline the tools available to ensure that we are able to deliver the best solutions to our advertisers.
- May also conducts training sessions among cross-functional teams on the use of the available tools for analytics.
- Graduate of a 4-year communication, advertising, marketing, math or business course (and other equivalent courses)
- Work experience of at least 1-2 years in a media agency, primarily handling digital campaigns
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge on the use of the following dashboards: Google Analytics and Facebook Insights Dashboard
- Knowledge on other tools on digital is a plus! (Crowdtangle, Social Bakers, etc.)
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.