Talent Manager (Digital Media Division)
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
ABS-CBN’s Digital Talent Management group is currently seeking Talent Managers and will report directly to the business unit head. This role will entail working with digital celebrities and act as their agents, publicists, contract negotiators, marketing managers, social media strategists, mentors, while at the same time serve as a shoulder to cry on and a fountain of advice.
The Talent Manager will be charged with identifying key talent, building and managing relationships with and developing new ideas to grow their digital celebrities across all our platforms. Work in collaboration with the development officer, content producer and ABS-CBN internal departments including content, sales, social, creative, PR and events to help propose, cast and sign the talent for the right projects.
The ideal candidate is a pop culture junkie that lives and breathes the latest online trends, fashion, food, technology, influencers and megastars with an intuitive sense of what will resonate with a multicultural millennial and gen z audience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee talent growth on appropriate digital platforms
- Outline, execute and track the digital talent’s long-term and short-term career goals.
- Responsible for external outreach to talent, negotiate appearance parameters, confirm bookings, and work with their respective external teams to ensure promotional success for activations/launches
- Analyze social footprint and related engagement to maximize digital talent potential
- Collaborate with platform experts to strategize digital celebrity growth.
- Collaborate with development team to train digital talent in their respective skills needs.
- Collaborate with non-digital ABS-CBN departments for synergies that further digital talent growth.
- Contact and pitch digital talent; negotiate fees and outline requirements; confirm and manage details, timing and logistics; ensure talent arrival, participation and anticipate talent needs during production process
Internal & External Contacts
- The Digital Talent Manager coordinates with the Development team, Content production team, Platform Strategists, and Sales and Marketing teams from ABS-CBN
- He/She also communicates and aligns with talents within the network, online fan bases, online channels, and brands.
Problem Solving and Decision Making
- The Digital Talent Manager is expected to identify the talent’s skills gap to reach career goals and find ways for the talent to improve.
- Should also be able to monitor online behavior of fans, followers, and subscribers, and be able to use that data to create strategies that will help grow each digital talent and elicit positive reactions.
- He/She should also be able to identify situations and opportunities wherein Digital Talent can take advantage to further grow the digital talent.
- Knowledge of Talent Management business.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Can withstand the rigors of managing a successful online talent
- Hands-on experience with social media management for brands or celebrities
- Ability to identify and track and interpret platform analytics and engagement metrics
- Can work with multiple teams and knows how to navigate corporate processes.
ADDITIONAL APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR ABS-CBN GROUP CONTRACTUAL/PROJECT EMPLOYEES, TALENTS, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS AND PROGRAM BASED: Get the Application Employment Form from HR Recruitment Office
- Relationship Management
- Digital Marketing
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.