IT Business Analyst
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Junior Business Analyst will be responsible for requirements management. He/she must understand and own the process through which these requirements are translated from business strategy to successful solutions.
- Responsible for requirements management and planning
- Elicits, analyzes and documents business requirements and create use cases, user stories, system requirements specifications, interface requirements with other systems
- Participates in meetings and workshops to communicate information system capabilities and documents all agreements
- Responsible for explaining, simplifying and condensing information from multiple sources to achieve unified voice and clarity of purpose.
- Ensures all requirements are communicated to all IT Partners for fulfillment of requirements
- Performs required testing and monitoring of business processes and new functionality
- Conducts solutions assessment and validation
- Manage change requests as needed
- Responds to user inquiries relating to software applications to resolve problems and provide support as needed
- Coordinate with subject matter experts in various lines of business and units to answer specific questions and record new information accurately
- Performs other related function that may be assigned
- College degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science, Information Technology, Technology Management or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- At least 1 year experience working on an Agile development environment.
- Project Management
- Attention to Detail
- Requirements Analysis
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 3 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.