IT Database Analyst
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Database Analyst will be responsible for analyzing and designing data solutions to ensure delivery requirements. He/she will participate in agile software development processes for web applications and ensure compliance with COBIT 5 standards and requirements.
- Analyze requirements and design data solutions that would provide optimal performance to the property.
- Regularly reviews current and new data solutions from other teams and perform fine tuning activities.
- Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Installs revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- College degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science, Information Technology, Technology Management or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working with cloud data solutions (redis cache, cdn, Cosmos DB, Ms SQL, My SQL, etc.
- At least 2 years experience managing different support/project teams.
- At least 1 year developing web applications.
- At least 1 year experience working on an Agile Scrum environment.
- Experience working in a DevOps environment an advantage.
- Analyzing Data
- MS SQL Server
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- IT and Software
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.