Finance Analyst | ABS-CBN Film Productions Inc.
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
FINANCIAL REPORTING AND ANALYSIS
- Prepares and analyzes various management reports such as Profitability reports, Production cost reports, Profit and Loss
- Monitors and analyzes recorded revenues, collections, adjustments and receivables
- Generates revenue accounting reports and prepares account analysis and provide precise interpretaion of the variances
- Computes the break-even point of projects and use the same to determine the activity level needed to achieve a desired target profit
- Calculates financial impact or projected financial results of all programs/projects. Computes for applicable financial ratios.
BUDGETING AND FORECASTING
- Assists, coordinates, and consolidates budget reports
- Prepares forecast schedules for program costs, cost center, headcount, CAPEX, operating expenses, and key performance measures
AUDIT AND INTERNAL CONTROL
- Conducts regular audit of program funds of all shows and improve funds handling based on audit findings
- Recommends improvements in internal control system and monitor subsequent implementations, if approved.
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably from a retail/record label/telco industry
- Preferably with auditing background and SAP Financial Management experience
- Adept at presenting financial data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and can work well with teams
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Amenable to work in Quezon City
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.