Merchant Acquisition Associate
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Performs general administrative/clerical duties and provides support
Duties & Responsibilities :
- Confirms all information provided on Merchant applications
- Checks completeness and accuracy of documents submitted by applicants
- Process Merchant account opening forms
- Informs Merchant on application status and assists for further processing i.e. payments
- Monitors and review the accreditation folder for yearly documentation update.
- Process the funding of Merchant accounts
- Prepares and submits weekly reports for newly approved Merchant to Immediate Head
- Supports and handles Merchant related-inquiries.
- Performs other tasks related to Merchant administration as assigned by the Immediate Head
- Reviews electronic customer applications
- Check accounts against AMLA watchlist
- Customer Support:
- Prepares and submits weekly volume and transaction report
- Supports and handles Customer related-inquiries.
- Performs bank reconciliation
- Reconciles Merchant and Customer’s Financial Transactions
- Reconciles Merchant funding transactions
- Prepares Accounting Entries
- Prepares regulatory reports
- Merchant & Customer Acquisition: Business course graduate, Preferably with Accounting background ,
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Customer Service
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 8 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.