Engine Room Operator
- Nasipit, Philippines
- Full time
- Prepares all engines and auxiliary equipment for start-up procedures to ensure that all standard operating parameters for start-up are met.
- Monitors all running engines bu conducting routine inspections.
- Operates and monitors fuel and lube separators.
- Performs fire-fighting and other emergency responsibilities as defined in the fire-fighting and other emergency responsibilities as defined in the Emergency Response Plan.
- Performs task that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Must be a registered Mechanical Engineer.
- Strong analytical and planning skills; good communication skills
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Nasipit, Agusan del Norte
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.