- Malabon, Philippines123 Gov. Pascual Avenue, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines, Malabon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMalabonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Records direct cost transactions in conformity with Company Policies and Procedures, Accounting Standards and prevailing government regulations.
- Computes and Provides variable costs for weekly trading and additional compensation claims purposes.
- Performs reconciliation and analyses of variable costs related to power generation.
- Ensures that GL and SL balances of Fuel and Supplies Inventories are periodically reconciled monthly.
- Performs other tasks as may be assigned by the immediate superior or management.
- At least 3 years work experience in Accounting or 1 year in Cost / Management Accounting
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Can adapt to fast-paced environment
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 123 Gov. Pascual Avenue, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.