- Malabon, Philippines119-127 Gov. Pascual Avenue, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines, Malabon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMalabonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Implements working procedures and processes for the department in compliance with the accounting financial reporting standards and recommend improvements in procedures when applicable.
- Conducts orientation on accounting policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Records, monitors and audits other income transactions.
- Ensures reconciliation of assigned accounts.
- Analyzes Financial Statements and Account Balances.
- Performs tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in MS Application (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Can adapt well in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Knowledge of Philippine Taxation.
Licenses and Certifications
- Certified Public Accountant
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 119-127 Gov. Pascual Avenue, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.