Accounts Payable Processor
- Malabon, Philippines
- Full time
- Ensures that all payables arising from the day-to-day operations/activities of the company are recorded in compliance with Company policies, applicable financial reporting standards, and regulatory and managements requirements.
- Proactively manages accounts payable transactions and processes with a high level of service quality.
- Ensures timely, complete, and accurate recording of payable transactions and filing of financial records compliant with Company policies, financial reporting standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.
- CPA licensed.
- Preferably with related experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Knowledgeable in Oracle System would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of the basic tax rules and regulations on Input VAT and withholding taxes and financial reporting standards.
- Good analytical skills in relation to accounts payable processing.
- Gives much attention to details.
- Skilled in accomplishing accurate and complete accounting records and reports.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Gov. Pascual Ave, Malabon, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.