- Implements start-up, shutdown, and loading of all diesel generating units and auxiliaries according to standard operating procedures and upon instruction of Superior.
- Monitors various operating systems, and makes corrective action for any deviation from standard operating limits.
- Monitors alarms for any plant abnormality and immediately informs Superior/s.
- Performs communication responsiilities as defined in the Emergency Response Plan.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the Superior from time to time.
- 2-4 years experience in diesel engine-based power generating plant.
- Must be a Licensed Electrical or Mechanical Engineer.
- Knowledgeable in Diesel Power Plant Automation & Digital Control System Operations.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Baradero Street, Navotas, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.