- Conduct commodity/maket and market analytics and research studies and collaborate closely with Strategic Sourcing Team to support the objectives of generating value in terms of savings and operational efficiency.
- Ensure optimal value of the procurement database management system to SCM by:
- Providing regular and bespoke SCM analytical reports to management.
- Providing solutions to simple or complex informational requirements.
- Ensuring on-line processes are aligned with Company policies and processes.
- Provide inputs in Supply Chain Risk analysis to ensure continuity of supply and other identified supply chain risks are mitigated.
- Provide inputs onm financial evaluation of bids, technical evaluation validation, and negotiation strategies.
- Support Supply Chain Management teams to attain their targets and objectives.
- Graduate of any 4-year business related or Behavioral Science course.
- At least two (2) years experience in Supply Chain Management or related fields.
- Has experience in managing direct reports / subordinates.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Supply Chain
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 123 Governor Pascual Avenue, Malabon, NCR, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.