Will be responsible for providing financial, administrative, and clerical services to ensure effective and efficient business operations. He/She is also responsible for the monthly closing of corporate books and account analysis.
- Records of Money Market Placement
- Prepares summary of IEMOP’s collection for uploading and issuance of official receipts
- Records official receipts of customers other than IEMOP participants
- Ensures collection reconciliation with the customers
- Records monthly accrual of interest expense and its equivalent withholding taxes
- Records monthly amortization of deferred financing cost and reclassification of non-current portion to current portion
- Prepares BIR 2307 forms for every due payment of loan
- Prepares summary of IEMOP’s billing for uploading and issuance of power bills
- The records power bill for customers other than IEMOP
- Updates shared files for power sales and its related host community benefit account
- Prepares monthly AR Aging report
- Records monthly amortization of various insurance expenses
- Records monthly amortization of land rental
- Records monthly amortization of other prepayments
- Records monthly PFRS16 entries
- Updates prepayment schedules
Tax and Compliance Management
- Prepares monthly government share computation
- Records monthly government shares
- Prepares RFP for quarterly government share payment
- Prepared various forms for government share quarterly submission to DOE
- Prepares monthly corporate income tax computation and sends it to Tax team for review
- Records monthly CIT and DIT
Fixed Asset Management
- Performs monthly addition and retirement of PPE to FA module
- Performs monthly depreciation
- Performs monthly construction-in-progress reconciliation with close coordination from the project owners
- Performs monthly roll-forward schedules
- Coordinates with external appraisers should there be a need to perform PPE appraisal
- Reconciles lapsing and TB balances of PPE
- Provides various documents requested by external auditors during interim and closing financial audit
- Assists auditors, internal and external, and prepare any necessary schedules or analysis as related to the general ledger accounting.
- Responsible for providing explanations to the auditor’s various financial audit queries
- Prepares various reports needed by DOE auditors for government share audit
General Ledger and Other Schedules Management
- Prepares monthly Lead Schedule
- Performs regular general ledger reconciliation, balance sheet, and income statement analysis as assigned.
- Reviews monthly subsidiary ledgers prepared by other teams and prepares adjusting or correction entries as necessary.
- Assists GL Team Leader build financial report templates, as the need arises.
- Assists GL Team Lead with other special projects, as the need arises.
- Assists GL Team Leader with reporting and analysis requests from various departments.
- Provides administrative support to other teams to ensure effective and efficient business operations.
- Performs month/year-end general ledger close/open activities for Oracle financial modules (AR, AP, FA, and GL) as may be assigned by GL Team Leader.
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder in Accountancy
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- With extensive background and experience in General Accounting
- 1 vacant position available in Davao City
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- C. Bangoy, 8000 Davao City, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening