Will be responsible for the overall management of all initiatives and activities of Hedcor group related to Information Technology, including but not limited to Systems and Network Administration, Applications Development, Communication, and infrastructures.
- Implements AP Gen’s directives on operating norms on IT infrastructure, development and productivity tools, project management systems, technical skills set, and information security.
- Develops, recommends, and implements approved IT policies, systems, and processes aligned with AEV and AP Gen CSD policies, systems, and processes in support of operations of the Hedcor Group.
- Recommends the automation of identified business processes for better efficiency.
- Monitors developments in IT to be able to initiate upgrades and new systems to enhance existing IT services to enable better effectiveness of operations and processes.
- Leads and manages activities related to system and network administration, operations, maintenance, and optimization of the company’s IT infrastructure, including its composite local and wide area networks, computer hardware, and operating systems.
- Ensures the efficiency and effectiveness of the company’s IT Systems Applications including support and development of new IT systems.
- Manages the performance of personnel and processes to attain business targets and directs the implementation of corrective action when performance targets are not achieved.
- Leads in the cultivation and maintenance of an organizational culture of excellent performance, competence, and teamwork consistent with the mission and values of the Company.
- Reviews training needs of key technical personnel and approve the implementation of identified training programs.
- Must be a Bachelor's degree holder in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- Preferably a post-graduate degree holder
- With extensive knowledge and background in various aspects of Information Technology (Systems Administration, Network Administration, Database Management, Web Development)
- With background and experience in IT Support
- Knowledgeable of Information Security Management System
- With at least five (5) years of leadership experience
- With at least seven (7) years of relevant experience in Information Technology
- 1 vacant position available in Davao City, Davao del Sur
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Company Car
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Work from Home
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- C. Bangoy St, Poblacion District Davao City Davao del Sur
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening