- The Environmental Officer shall be responsible for monitoring compliance of Calatrava Solar Power Project.
- This position shall also provide technical and administrative support to both internal and external affairs of the AP Calatrava Project Team and act as a resource environmental management.
- This position shall act as the Pollution Control Officer, with proper accreditation and expected to have a hand in hand support with the Occupational Safety and Health Officer of the project.
- This position shall promote environmental stewardship towards sustainable operations.
- Must be a Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job; Preferably a Graduate of Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Management or Chemical Engineering, Forestry
- With at least two (2) years prior experience as Environmental Officer or Pollution Control Officer
- Must be able to attain Pollution Control Officer accreditation within 1 year
- 1 vacant position available in Calatrava, Negros Occidental
About Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture