Will be responsible for ensuring fair and effective implementation and administration of salary and company benefits to all employees of Hedcor Group.
- Facilitates the payment of employees’ compensation and benefits of Confidential employees (Sup - Execs).
- Coordinates with government agencies regarding employee contributions and loans.
- Assists in Compensation and Benefits studies.
- Ensures on-time remittance of government contributions and loans via Onehub Facility.
- Facilitates printing and distribution of BIR Form 2316 to employees, collection, scanning, and submission to BIR.
- Ensures correct Alpha listing of compensation and benefits and on-time submission to BIR.
- Oversees Job Costing (JVs) to be submitted to FAD monthly.
- Preparation and collection of Notices related to salary pay including Salary Increases and PIS of Confidential Employees.
- Prepares Merit Increase and PIS calibration files
- Prepares and conducts Job Offers to Supervisors
- Prepares Probationary Contracts and Regularization Contracts of confidential employees (Sup to Managers and some Execs)
- Prepares and collects Promotion Notices of confidential employees
- Ensures that new rates of confidential employees are reflected on-time
- Assists in the FTE or manpower list files to be used for budgeting
- Handles annual actuarial study requirements to be submitted to AEV.
- Handles retirement plans administration
- Leads LSS on Timekeeping Process
- Assists in the Timekeeping Process in Luzon
- Assists in the annual calibration/ranking files
- Prepares and issues COE requests
- Personnel Cost
- Translates Allocation Keys to the amount per employee based on the budget for Shared Services.
- Handles analysis of personnel cost variance monthly.
- Prepares 10-year personnel cost budget yearly and its analysis.
- Prepares and Analyzes cost for incoming projects (part of project modeling)
- Conduct scenario analysis about personnel cost
- Computes final pay of separated employees.
- Computes retirement pay of retiring employees and leave conversions of all separated employees, if applicable.
- Computes Death Benefit, if applicable.
- Prepares Quit Claims of separated employees.
- Monitors closure of Accrued Salaries Payable (Final Pay)
- Assists during reviews and recommends enhancement of HR Policies to promote industrial peace, comply with labor and regulatory requirements, resolve Human Relations related issues and concerns, and address current organizational needs.
- Assists in the studies and makes appropriate recommendations to management for out-of-policy cases
Administrative and Documentary Requirements
- Monitors car plan payments and contract initiation for new availment
- Submit annual Car Plan Balance to AP
- Must be a Bachelor's degree holder, preferably in Accountancy, Management Accounting, Financial Management, or equivalent
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Must be adept in the Labor Code of the Philippines and Income Tax on Compensation
- With a background in personnel cost budgeting
- 1 vacant position available in La Trinidad, Benguet or Davao City, Davao del Sur
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- C. Bangoy St, Poblacion District Davao City Davao del Sur
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening