This position’s responsibility is to compile and analyze information including, but not limited to , technical and financial and prepare presentations/reports in order to address the specific need/requirement of the Senior Vice President (SVP) through analysis of information, resources and innovative thinking. Finds solutions to challenges and provides well documented assessments and reports.
This position ensures that the SVP’s directives, required information/data and updates on programs/initiatives are communicated accurately and in a timely manner with the SVP’s direct reports and other executives, while maintaining confidentiality in sharing information.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely and coordinates with the SVP and all his direct reports.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the SVP for program/initiative updates and other data/info needed from direct reports and other executives.
- Tracks the timelines of various projects to ensure that deadlines are met and goals accomplished.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the SVP, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. May recommend appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Attends meetings where SVP is present to record minutes and ensures deliverables are recorded and tracked.
- Conducts research and compiles necessary data for the SVP.
- Works closely and effectively with the SVP to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a "barometer," having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the SVP updated.
- Helps SVP make consistent decisions by advising him of historical precedents.
- Assumes a proactive role in increasing the productivity, efficiency and organization of the SVP by ensuring that his time is focused on accomplishing the organization's highest priorities.
- Prepares letters and presentation materials for the SVP.
- Manages the SVP’s calendar, appointments and meeting schedules.
- Monitors incoming and outgoing correspondences ensuring that all documents are recorded/logged; ensures calls, messages and emails are relayed/forwarded to the SVP.
- Maintains and safekeeps files, documents, reports and other official data/information.
- Ensures that all confidential files are kept in a secure location.
- Ensures administrative expenditures are within approved budget.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Commerce, Engineering or related field
- At least 2 years of work experience as Technical Assistant or related function
- Good business acumen and the ability to build relationships and liaise with diverse team members and partners
- Analytical, critical thinking and solutions-focused problem-solving abilities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confidentiality, good judgment and diplomacy for matters that are highly sensitive in nature
- Positive working relationships with colleagues and customers
- An ability to work under pressure while maintaining focus
- Good computer skills, specifically in MS Excel, Powerpoint and Word
- Good time management, organization, decision-making and administrative skills
- An ability to analyze and improve administrative processes, protocols and procedures
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening