This position is responsible for learning and understanding plant operations and maintenance processes. Grasp of basic process flows of the plant, and plant operations & maintenance such as, but not limited to, PMS, CMS, start-up, normal operation, shutdown.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learn the interdependencies of various support departments like SCM-WFM, SHE, RAM and ERM with O&M.
- Learn basic process flows of the plant, and plant operations such as, but not limited to, start-up, normal operation, shutdown.
- Learn the execution of daily plant operations and maintenance activities.
- Shadow activities of Operations in order to execute said duties under the supervision of a qualified personnel.
- Perform activities related to preventive and corrective maintenance under the guidance of a qualified personnel
- Remain up-to-date with current and trending elements of design, and technology by reading industry publications, manuals, and textbooks and attending professional development courses and events as time permits.
- Comply with the reportorial requirements and provide recommendations to his leaders in the course of the cadetship program.
- Maintain good communication with Maintenance, Operations and other teams to ensure smooth and safe work flow.
- Participate in Tool Box meetings regularly
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by his/her immediate superior.
- Registered Engineer preferred but not required
- Graduates of Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering preferred
- Scholarship Grantee or graduate with honors is an advantage
- Leadership Experience: at least with experience as an officer of an academic club or a student organization
- Good interpersonal and team oriented skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Computer skills
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Toril, Davao City, Davao Region, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening