The position is responsible for the continuing improvement of the Distributed Control Systems (DCS) and Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) Systems installed in the Plants and Facilities of the Oil Business Unit.
- Provide O&M with expert DCS-related fault location and resolution support by possession of strong specialist knowledge and skills to reduce outage durations resulting from DCS malfunctions.
- Provide O&M with documented DCS and SCADA usage guidance by creating relevant and appropriate procedures and work instructions to ensure sustainably correct and quality-driven utilization of Plant Control Systems.
- With at least 3 year-experience as DCS & SCADA Specialist of similar function
- Preferrably with leadership experience
- With at least 1 year experience of project management
- A graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics and Communications Engineering or in Electrical Engineering
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of Distributed Control Systems Configuration, Basic Programming Protocols, Acquisition & Maintenance Costs, preferably those DCS installed in the Oil BU Plants and Facilities.
- Skills for diagnostics, fault identification, location and resolution of the DCS of the Plants.
- Knowledge of SCADA Systems Configuration, Basic Programming Protocols, Acquisition & Maintenance Costs, preferably those SCADA installed in the Oil BU
- Plants and Facilities.
- Skills for diagnostics, fault identification, location and resolution of the SCADA of the Plants.
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Navotas, National Capital Region, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening