The CSR Supervisor is responsible for leading and ensuring the implementation of Corporate Social Responsibility programs of the company under the AGFI guidelines/program areas.
Duties And Responsibilities :
- Prepares necessary project proposals and recommendations for approval.
- Implements and supervises various community-related programs of the company and ensures that these are implemented on time and within budget.
- Prepares and documents the Deed of Donation and Deed of Acceptance for submission to the DepEd in line with the Adopt-A-School Program.
- Implements and monitors the status of approved projects.
- Prepares a quarterly status report for submission to the Admin Manager and the AFI representative in Manila.
- Prepares annual accomplishment reports and submits to the Admin. Manager/President and AFI BOT.
- Reports irregularities, abnormalities and misconduct encountered/observed for proper action.
- Attends to complaints and problems encountered in the field.
- Coordinates with the LGUs, community leaders, and other concerned entities regarding community concerns that need to be addressed.
- Initiates meetings with concerned agencies so that the said concerns can be addressed properly and expeditiously.
- Assist and package LGUs in the ER 1-94 availment up to closure.
Other Related Tasks:
- Evaluates performance of subordinates on a periodic basis to determine performance level and areas for improvement.
- Complies with company policies and procedures, safety rules and practices.
- Ensures that the division conforms to the company’s Integrated Management Systems policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Ensures that the corresponding processes within the controllable functions are delivering their intended outputs.
- Ensures the promotion of customer focus throughout the organization.
- Ensures that the integrity of the quality management system is maintained when changes to the quality management system are planned and implemented.
- Reports any Integrated Management System events/incidents or potential events or other risks to the organization.
- Protects information assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference by:
a. Ensuring the confidentiality of all data, information and other matters which are private, sensitive, or confidential in nature or the exposure of which to other employees, persons, entities or organizations constitutes a conflict of interest with and/or poses liability or damage to the Company.
- Performs any other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by immediate superior consistent with the purpose of this role.
- Bachelor’s degree relevant to the job
- Professional: At least 10 years of related experience
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- 1 vacant position in Davao City