This position shall be responsible for the supervision and coordination of the preparation, implementation, and evaluation of the company’s competency and developmental programs. The position also assists in talent management and succession planning function.
Learning and Development
- Identifies learning and development needs of employees through training needs analysis, appraisal schemes, and consultation with Department Heads.
- Designs and prepares the annual learning and development program including its budget based on organization and individual’s needs.
- Liaises /Coordinates with training providers to develop suitable course content and/or arrange delivery of specific training or development programs.
- Supervises the implementation and evaluates the success of approved training programs. Makes necessary interventions and development for future training.
- Evaluates the success of individual training and overall program, and makes necessary intervention for future training.
- Recommends appropriate intervention programs for group-wide L&D needs.
- Facilitates/Conducts in-house training as needed.
- Develops a standardized process for evaluating the effectiveness of training and development interventions and the expertise of training providers.
- Ensures on-time submission and availability of training reports for future perusal.
- implements individual development plan for talents (successors and high potentials) in coordination with department heads.
- Prepares reports on succession and talent management program.
- Prepares competency profiles of various positions in coordination with Team Leaders.
- Consolidates competency data and prepares competency reports as needed.
- Ensures that the Competency Management Systems are maximized and up to date.
- Must be a holder of Bachelor's degree in Psychology/ Human Resource Management/ any course related to the functions of the job
- With extensive experience in training needs analysis, design, and evaluation
- With experience in implementing and facilitating training programs
- With at least three (3) years of leadership experience
- With at least five (5) years of relevant experience in Learning and Development, Competency Management, and Talent Management
- 1 vacant position available in Davao City, Davao del Sur
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- C. Bangoy St, Poblacion District, Davao City, Davao del Sur
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening