- Coordinates and liaises directly with the Plant Management on activities related to plant performance, delivery of coal, light fuel oil, and/or limestone and sand.
- Manages shipment-related service providers such as Customs Brokers, Shipping Agents, Stevedores, etc. as well as Coal Reselling and Fly Ash sales activities of FMT.
- The incumbent will also be a stakeholder champion for all site-related stakeholders and assist in Corporate Social Responsibility-related activities in the plant in coordination with the Reputation and Stakeholder Management group.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, Customs Administration, or related course
- At least 3 years of experience in logistics function of a power/industrial plant or related industry
- At least 2 years of leadership experience
- Leadership and people development skills
- Coordination skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Keen to details
- Communication Skills
- Organizing and Planning
- Relationship Management
- Problem Sensitivity
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
About Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture