The Environmental Staff is responsible for monitoring compliance of Solar Power Project. This position shall also provide technical and administrative support to both internal and external affairs of the Project Team and act as a resource environmental management. This position shall act as the Pollution Control Officer, with proper accreditation and expected to have a hand in hand support with the Occupational Safety and Health Officer of the project. This position shall promote environmental stewardship towards sustainable operations.
- Provides guidance to Solar divisions as a resource in areas of environmental management.
- Reviews compliance with and analyzes parameters required by the ECC and other permits required by DENR.
- Works and coordinates with the Multipartite Monitoring Team (MMT) to ensure compliance with Air, Water and Soil regulations.
- Acts as a Pollution Control Officer of the project and performed the duties and responsibilities stated on DENR Administrative Order No. 2014-02.
- Responds to environmental incidents/concerns/complaints in relation to development and construction of the plans and generated wastes by recommending appropriate action in the remediating/resolution of the issue.
- Recommends preventive and corrective measures whenever potential environmental threats and complaints may arise.
- Implements environmental programs by identifying environmental requirements, conceptualize and preparation of Environmental Program, implementation and monitoring/assessing its effectiveness and compliance in order to address the requirement of regulating agencies, internal and external customers.
- Communicates to the employees, contractors and community the environmental programs by conducting trainings, orientation, drills and post activity documentation in order to increase awareness and solicit participation/compliance
- Prepares required reports by keeping an updated database of monitoring results and other Environmental Records in order to serve an easy and quick reference during validation, resolution of environmental complaints, audit and other assessment activities.
- Manages environmental programs by identifying environmental requirement, conceptualization and preparation of environmental programs, implementation and monitoring/assessing its effectiveness and compliance in order to address the requirement of regulating agencies, internal and external customers.
- Assists on the requirements for Occupational Safety and Health compliance of the Project.
- Preferably a Graduate of Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Management, Chemical Engineering or Forestry
- With at least two (2) years of related work experience
- Must be knowledgeable in dealing with government agencies and environmental laws
- Preferably with previous PCO accreditation issued by DENR
- 1 vacant position available in Laoag, Aguilar, Pangasinan
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans