Will be responsible for providing support to in-house developed applications and testing computer application programs that are developed externally including systems design and analysis.
- Collaborates with 3rd party application provider for externally developed application programs required by Hedcor Group on a given timetable or duration.
- Thoroughly tests developed applications with the departments.
- Reviews documentation of all externally developed systems to include systems flowcharts and user's manual on how to use the application and submits a copy to the IT Support Supervisor.
- Continuously improves/revises/supports (when needed) all existing program applications with the Applications Development Supervisor for concurrence.
- Submits to the IT Support Supervisor a monthly status report of the in-house and 3rd party developed applications.
- Acts as SQL database Systems Administrator:
- Implements approved user access privileges.
- Implement & monitor database backup at the specified frequency defined in procedures/guidelines.
- Maintains integrity of data in the database.
- Performs data restoration when needed.
- Acts as tertiary technical support for enterprise systems.
- Must be a Bachelor's degree holder in Information Technology/ Computer Engineering/ equivalent
- With at least two (2) years of experience in Database Programming & Management
- With at least one (1) year of experience in SQL
- 1 vacant position available in Davao City, Davao del Sur
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans