Fuel Management Manager for Contracting & Procurement
Aboitiz Power Generation Group
- Taguig, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full timeFULL_TIME
This position is responsible for conducting coal and freight industry analyses, and preparing regular reports to assist the Fuel Management Group in identifying opportunities and risks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors freight market to see trends and development. Prepares regular detailed report on freight market to aid in the planning of freight contracting policy.
- Plans and executes the freight contracting policy, solicitations and negotiations with brokers / vessel owners.
- Oversees the overall operation of coal importation from planning and scheduling to preparation of import documents, coordination with brokers, agents, and other shipment-related contractors to ensure smooth operation and timely arrival of shipments.
- Monitors and maintains the physical coal and energy inventory inventory, assesses storage locations and conducts inventory verifications and reconciliation.
- Reviews the coal shipment schedule based on generation forecast. Develops different scenario plans and cost impact to capture variances in generation forecast.
- Reviews inventory report and counterchecks coal shipment schedule to avert run-out scenarios.
- Reviews draft of Contract of Affreightment / Charter Party Agreements with vessel owners.
- Initiates projects / feasibility studies related to freight and logistics to improve efficiency in processes and operations.
- Assists in the development of staff to be effective in their job functions.
- Acts as Stakeholder Champion for identified stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business, Engineering, or other related field of study.
- At least 5 years experience in freight analysis and/or logistics operation function
- At least 5 years leadership experience
- Analytical skills
- Communication and Presentation skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Organizing and Planning
- Action Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Problem Sensitivity
- Operations Research
- Leadership skills
- Communication Skills
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Supply Chain
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
About Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture