- Cebu City, PhilippinesCebu City, Central Visayas, PhilippinesCebu CityCentral VisayasPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- This position is responsible for on-site inspection, local monitoring and routine minor maintenance of the Boiler and Turbine/Generator and related auxiliary equipment and accessories, as well as for the operation,
- Monitoring, and maintenance of the Plant’s water treatment equipment.
- This position’s area of responsibility covers the Boiler, Turbine/Generator, standby Gen-set Unit, Water Treatment Systems,and all other auxiliaries that form part of the boiler/turbine operations as well as all the equipment composing the Plant’s Water Treatment System.
- At least 2 years experience in a power generation plant and 1 year experience in water treatment operations
- Education Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Licenses/Certifications Registered Mechanical Engineer or Registered Electrical
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Architecture and Engineering
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- Cebu City, Central Visayas, Philippines
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.