Financial Planning and Analysis Specialist | Davao City
- Davao City, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Davao City, Davao Region, PhilippinesDavao CityDavao RegionPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Ensures proper implementation of budgeting procedures and processes in accordance with the strategic objectives of the company and that they are in compliance with all oversight or regulatory entity regulations and requirements.
- Initiates the preparation of budget, gather inputs for budget purposes from various sources and comes out with the proposed budget parameters or guidelines to be approved by the Controller.
- Coordinates with department heads regarding departmental budgets.
- Collects, gathers, and analyzes variance reports of various departments for proper documentation or presentation to top management.
- Assists in budget reviews according to scheduled timelines.
- Ensures that departments are well informed of the status of operating costs compared to budget.
- Initiates the preparation of reforecast, annual, 3-year and 5-year budgets and ensures delivery of expected output according to established timelines.
- Consults project owners regarding status of contracts, billing or costing.
- Coordinates with the team for the timely submission of the financial report package needed in SFR preparation.
- Works with the Financial Planning Manager in the preparation of SFR.
- Responsible in maintaining the Oracle Hyperion application and provide technical and functional support to budget preparers and approvers.
- Ensures confidentiality of financial and budget information.
- Provide administrative support to ensure effective and efficient business operations.
- Conducts when necessary the orientation of financial policies and procedures to ensure consistent compliance.
- Prepares financial models for project financing, financial planning and control.
- Prepares financial analysis support and ad hoc reports for decision-making.
Will be responsible for the implementation of the organization’s accounting procedures; timely preparation of financial statements and reports, and maintenance of accounting records.
- Holder of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy
- Preferably a Certified Public Accountant
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- With good interpersonal skills
- With at least two (2) years of related work experience
- 1 vacant position available in Ponciano, Davao City
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.