- The responsibility is to provide a safer working environment by recommending, implementing and evaluating health programs that will prevent or limit risks/hazards to the health of the employees. Other functions would include administration of claims/benefits of personnel from SSS, PHIC, Pag-ibig and company insurance.
- Conducts/facilitates annual training seminars on standard first-aid and basic life support and ensures that there are certified first aiders on site all the time.
- Coordinates programs with selected resource persons e.g. Quarterly Health and Wellness Programs.
- Administers the Preventive Health Program (Health and Wellness) information dissemination.
- Plans and administers the Annual Health Program information dissemination.
- Monitors employees’ illnesses and injuries and generates monthly reports and analyses.
- Facilitates annual physical check-up and pre-employment check-up of employees.
- Dispenses and administers medicine (oral and injectable) as per doctor’s prescription.
- Provides medical monitoring of employees needing regular health care and management.
- Administers first-aid as needed.
- Ensures sufficient inventory of the first aid kit, medicines, and emergency response equipment.
- Conducts house and hospital visits in cases of prolonged absence due to illness.
- Maintains medical files of employees to monitor health concerns and prepares annual medical reports and other health related documents to DOLE.
- Handles and coordinates with the Admin Department for the implementation of hygiene and sanitation of the plant and its surroundings.
- Coordinates with service providers for COVID-19 testing
- Prepares report on COVID-19 entry results
- Review and implements COVID-19 protocol
- Review necessary required documents for the re-entry of personnel
- Prepares and reports the status of COVID-19 positive patient
- COVID-19 inventory and supply monitoring
- Professional: 2- 3 years of Occupational Health related work experience
- College Graduate with a degree in Nursing
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Willing to be assigned in any of the ff. locations:
Maco, Compostela Valley
Nasipit, Agusan del Norte
About Aboitiz Power Generation Group
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. It has several hydroelectric and geothermal assets in its generation portfolio and also has non-renewable power plants located across the country. This includes: - Hedcor, Inc. - Therma Luzon, Inc. - Therma South, Inc. - Therma Marine, Inc. - Therma Mobile, Inc. - East Asia Utilities Corp. - Cebu Private Power Corp. - AP Renewables, Inc. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture