Vendor Accreditation & Performance Specialist | Oil Business Unit | Malabon
- Malabon, PhilippinesGov. Pascual Avenue , Malabon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMalabonMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for manageing the necessary shared services and support to the Supply Chain Management to ensure attainment of SCM and company objectives by managing the accreditation of vendors to ensure that the company has a pool of essential and best in class vendors.
- Managing suppliers to maximize value to the organization thru performance management and realization and ensuring accreditation and performance policies and processes are aligned with the company policy.
- Manages the procurement vendor database management system to ensure data are accurate and updated.
- Identifies and implements criteria for pre-screening of vendors.
- Conducts vendor assemblies when necessary to orient and update vendors on procurement policies, guidelines, and values and to ensure that vendors are aligned to corporate objectives.
- Reviews and evaluates the execution of due diligence activities including assessing the risk profile of the vendor against potential awards by the business unit.
- Conducts vendor appraisal / performance regularly
- Collaborates with various stakeholders to identify metrics in the assessment of vendor performance for major contracts and ensures performance is reviewed at critical milestones.
- Graduate of Business related or Behavioral Science course
- 2 years experience in Supply Chain Management or related field is preferred
- Experience with foreign and local vendors, freight forwarders/brokers
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.