- Malabon, PhilippinesNAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City, Malabon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMalabonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- Implements the approved security policies and processes across all business units while providing guidance to and monitoring compliance of third-party security services providers to agreed terms of reference in the contract.
- Assists the security manager in the administrative and operational aspects of asset protection and management.
- Implements the approved security policies and processes at all sites following the ISO standard - PDCA.
- Leads periodic security or personal safety drills for employees and all stakeholders.
- Performs audits and risk assessments on all company facilities and submits findings and recommendations.
- Conducts training to security guards and employees on security and personal safety.
- Supervises the third party service providers and their agents deployed at the sites to ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to consistently and follow the standard norms across the regions.
- Conducts inquiry and gather information pertaining to all cases of theft, fraud and all noted violations of company policies involving employees and third party service providers.
- Provides guidance to the security guards in handling discovery of potential crimes inside the guarded premises and coordinates with the Facilities management and COM for directions.
- Networks with local LGUs and LEAs in the areas of responsibility.
- Reviews and assesses current peace and order situation at the sites and recommend courses of actions to pre-empt any risk or threat to the personal safety of the AP Oil BU community.
- Initiates innovative security projects that help increase productivity, promote safety in the workplace and security outside the workplace, and maximize service.
- 4-5 years in security management
- Leadership Experience: 5 years as a security supervisor
- Graduate of any 4-year college course
- Certified security professional or any relevant training in security management proficiency by reputable security organizations.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.