- Responsible for the execution of preventive and major corrective maintenance activities of the main engines in accordance with Company policies, procedures and standards.
- Coordinates with Superior on the daily activities and schedule based on Work Order, prepare tools and equipment and report to the assigned barge for PMS/CMS.
- Inspects and analyzes reported engine trouble, conduct major CMS as required.
- Supports and implements the Company’s Environmental, Safety and Health programs.
- 1-2 years’ experience as Mechanic in power plant or allied industries
- Graduate of Mechanical Engineering or related course
- Must be a registered engineer
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.