- Receives collections and payments from the customers, both internal and external.
- Issues Official Receipts/Acknowledgement Receipts including the safekeeping of Sales Invoices and Official Receipts.
- Prepares Daily Cash Position Report.
- Consolidates and prepares necessary documents and other requirements being requested by Lenders.
- Accurate and timely preparation of Withdrawal / Transfer requests and Withdrawal Instructions relating to waterfall accounts.
- Preparation of cash forecasts and other Treasury-related reports.
- Liaises and coordinates with Banks for any Treasury- related requirements.
- In-charge of check issuance on a scheduled date of releasing.
OTHER RELATED TASKS
- Complies with company policies and procedures, safety rules and practices.
- Conforms to the company’s Integrated Management Systems, policies, standards, procedures and guidelines.
- Reports any Integrated Management System events/incidents or potential events or other risks to the organization.
- Protects information assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference.
- Preserves confidentiality of financial information and material.
- As used herein, the term "financial information and material” shall mean all Company information both written and oral which is proprietary to Hedcor Group. It shall include without limitation: the company's organization, company's operations, interests and plans, financial documents, business records, business practices and procedures. It also includes external source documents as integral part of the financial documents.
- Neither he/she nor anyone within his/her control will disclose or use, in any manner, any financial information or materials unless:
- Required in the conduct of the company's ordinary course of business, or
- Authorized by the company in writing, or
- Ordered by a court of law
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by immediate superior consistent with the purpose of this role.
Will responsible for the consolidation of financial documents and other requirements, preparation of cash forecasts, and other Treasury- related reports.
- Bachelor’s degree holder, preferably in Accountancy or Management Accounting or Financial Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- With at least one (1) year of related work experience handing Treasury Services
- 1 vacant position available in BGC, Taguig City
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Accounting and Finance
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.